Monday 15 December 2014

How to ROOT your ANDROID devices

Hello guys, it’s my second post in this club so I thought to continue with pretty basic thing. In this post I am gonna show you guys how to go ahead and root your android device in less than 3 min.!!!
REQUIREMENTS

                 1)              PC or a Laptop
                 2)              The Android device which you wanna root
                 3)              The Data Cable that came with the device
                 4)              2 software – Moborobo.exe & eRoot.exe (links provided below)



STEPS TO ROOT
                 1)              First of all download both the softwares on to your PC or Laptop
                 2)              Now connect your phone to the computer using the data cable
                 3)              Moborobo will prompt to start action. Allow it
             4)                  Within 30 sec Moborobo will detect your device. It might show a message saying “FAILED TO LOAD DEVICE MODEL”. Just ignore that and minimize the Moborobo window.
                 5)              Now start the eRoot.exe application
                 6)              You will see a big green button saying “ROOT”. Click on it
                 7)              Within a few seconds it will show a tick mark which means rooting was successful
                 8)              Now check in your phone’s app drawer for the “SUPERUSERor SUPERSU” appIf you see it then Viola!! . Your phone is rooted!! Congrats

root1.png
root2.png

NOTE:- Rooting is a good way to improve your Androidexperience but it also voids your warranty. Also, please follow the steps precisely and at your own risk, I won’t be responsible if you brick your device. But itworked for me and hopefully will work for you as well

LINKS FOR THE SOFTWARE - MOBOROBO - http://www.moborobo.com/
                                              eROOT   -   http://www.4shared.com/file/LP-cDDSE/

5 comments:

  1. Great weblog here! Also your web site lots up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol. iphone mockup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This internet site is my breathing in, very great pattern and perfect content . iphone device template

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. ipad png

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i don’t realize is in fact how you’re no longer actually much more smartly-liked than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus significantly on the subject of this matter, produced me for my part imagine it from so many various angles. Its like men and women are not involved unless it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. Always maintain it up! free phone mockup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and in depth information you present. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed information. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. front end website developer

    ReplyDelete